- Any cancellation is subject to a £50 administration charge regardless of reasons. It is to cover our administrative costs.
- Delegates cancelling between twelve to eight weeks prior to the course start date are eligible for a 50% refund of the course cost.
- No refund is available if a delegate cancels their ticket in the last eight weeks prior to the course start date regardless of reasons.
- Failure to attend the course will result in the full cost being incurred.
- If a delegate is unable to attend the course, a substitute attendee is welcome take their place provided the substitute is eligible to attend. An administration fee of £50 is required to make the transfer.
- In the event of cancellation of a course, we will endeavour to inform all participants a week before the course is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All course fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment can be transferred in full to another course subject to availability.
We do not accept liability for any consequential loss and are unable to reimburse for any other costs that may be associated or incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.