Implementing Ideas and Profitable Periodontics
This day we will look at rationale for periodontal maintenance in greater detail, evidence behind various procedures, instruments and materials we can use. We will discuss various care plan pathway, creating and implementing periodontal protocol 9 for both internal/external referral, implementing care plan for each patient etc), how to train various members of dental team so that all of us can support each other. We will look at difference between ethical and unethical selling, how to work smarter rather than harder and how you can be clinically as well as financially successful completing periodontal treatment.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
The main aim of the course is to enable the delegates to sell their treatment ethically, create a system/protocol in place to provide a better care for the patients and to increase their NHS referral acceptance rate. It will also provide the delegates with broad knowledge on periodontal maintenance as well as how to present new ideas positively on their interview day, how to explain the financial, clinical and medio-legal benefits of treating periodontal patients.
ANTICIPATED LEARNING OUTCOMES:
ü To be able to set up practice protocol and how to create effective internal referral procedures within practice
ü To evaluate the objectives and management of Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy and the importance of periodontal maintenance
ü To be able to explain the reasoning behind periodontal maintenance and to formulate a suitable maintenance plan following successful treatment
ü To be able to formulate treatment plan and gain valid consent
ü To provide the delegates good tips on interview techniques
ü To be able to differentiate ethical selling from unethical selling
Speaker: Mr Deepak Simkhada
Time: 09:00 – 17:00
CPD: 6.5 hours verifiable
For: All Dental Professionals
Lunch and refreshments are included
All of our courses are fully independent and unbiased. However courses are supported by various dental companies and supplies. It will enable us to bring better courses in reasonable cost. There might be representatives from various company on our course day so you get opportunity to try and discuss products you might like
|09:00 - 09:30||Registration|
|09:30 - 10:30||Periodontal maintenance|
|10:30 - 11:15||Care plan pathways|
|11:15 - 11:30||Refreshment break|
|11:30 - 12:30||Creating and Implementing Periodontal Protocol|
|12:30 - 13:00||Training your team to achieve your goals collectively|
|13:00 - 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 - 15:00||Ethical selling|
|15:00 - 16:00||Profitable Periodontics|
|16:00 - 16:30||Interview Techniques|
|16:40 - 17:00||Q & A , Feedbacks|
To book on phase 3, please select phase 3 (day 3) from our masterclass event.
- Any cancellation is subject to a £25 administration charge regardless of reasons. It is to cover our administrative costs.
- Delegates cancelling between nine to five weeks prior to the course start date are eligible for a 50% refund of the course cost.
- No refund is available if a delegate cancels their ticket in the last five weeks prior to the course start date regardless of reasons.
- Failure to attend the course will result in the full cost being incurred.
- If a delegate is unable to attend the course, a substitute attendee is welcome take their place provided the substitute is eligible to attend. An administration fee of £25 is required to make the transfer.
- In the event of cancellation of a course, we will endeavour to inform all participants a week before the course is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All course fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment can be transferred in full to another course subject to availability.
We do not accept liability for any consequential loss and are unable to reimburse for any other costs that may be associated or incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.